Before making the payment for the 13th International Conference . please register online and select your registration fee..
Please adhere to the deadlines as it is vital for better arrangement. Both Presenters and Non-Presenters are required to register and pay their registration fee .
We accept on a first come first serve basis as limited seats available. Please mark your calendar with the dates of importance and plan so that your activities take place well before deadlines in order to avoid unexpected work or travel conflicts, technical problems, in case you need assistance, or other delays
Online Payment System
You can pay your registration fee via your credit/debit card (Visa card and Master card only). 3% from the registration fee will be added for only when are are paying online.
Once you registered for the conference (register online), you will be receiving an email with the invoice and customized link. You can make the payment online using the link.
Sometime you may try to pay via this method and could fail. It usually happens due to the security process of the banks and you need to activate the card for foreign transactions. If so follow the below procedure to ensure that the money will be transferred duly;
1) Inform your card holding bank that your payment failed.
2) Inform the bank that you wish to perform an international payment through your card and request them to allow/ verify your card for international payments.
3) Confirm that the card has been verified and continue with the payment.
4) After you get the notification that the payment transaction was completed successfully, send a copy of the receipt for our reference.
If you have funding issues and other unavoidable circumstances you can pay onsite and register to the conference.
However please be noted you need to pay the highest registration fee when you paying on site. Furthermore you need to confirm your participation with your scanned copy of the Air ticket and passport together with accommodation confirmation receipt to reserve a slot at the Conference.
No show policy for Onsite payments
If any participant confirmed his/her participation to the organizing committee by sending the proof (copy of the air ticket) and is not available to present at the conference will not be accepted. In that scenario the organizers will take the following actions towards protecting the goodwill of the company and to adhere to the immigration policies.
- Inform to The Embassy/ High Commission
- Inform to their University/Institute
- Add to No-benefits list
To avoid these please inform your No-show before the conference close. Also, you may need to pay half of the registration fee within 15 days post conference.
Funding and Visas
Please submit your paper well before the deadline to the conference allowing more time to work on funds. Since ICOSD 2019 does not have funds available to pay for the registration or travel expenses you may need to take required measures for funding.
- You are encouraged to begin planning for funding and visa arrangements at the earliest as the processes can sometimes take several months.
- If you need documents for applying for funding we can support you. Please contact our organizing committee for more details.
View Registration fees.